Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Cold Case

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Cold Case

    Anyone watch this show?? I had never watched it before but I saw it last night and really liked it.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Cold Case

    I guess no one watches it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cold Case

    I've watched it one time it was alright I guess.
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member HokieFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2003
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cold Case

    its pretty good, i also like Without a Trace, you should watch Medium it comes on NBC
    Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoNoXiDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cold Case

    yeah i love cold case its a really good show and so is without a trace there both really good shows but of course nothing beats csi lol
    Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cold Case

    CSI is awesome......but I have to say I am addicted to LOST
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member HokieFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2003
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cold Case

    LAs Vegas is still #1
    Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •